Students & Recent Grads Overview
Welcome to the Career & Co-Curricular Learning Network (CLNx)!
NOTE: University student services continue to operate on a remote basis to assist you. Log into CLNx to see job postings, sign up for services, access the Co-Curricular Record Information and use the e-resources. Positions continue to be posted on the CLNx job boards.
If you have questions regarding the CCR, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org,
For career services, please check each campus website:
UTM - https://www.utm.utoronto.ca/careers/
St . George - https://www.studentlife.utoronto.ca/bts/COVID-19
UTSC - https://www.utsc.utoronto.ca/aacc/
Login Now with UTORid
CLNx is a community that brings together students and recent graduates of the University of Toronto (U of T) with internal and external partners interested in their career success. Internal partners include faculty, staff, and student organizations at all three campuses of the U of T. External partners include employers, alumni, industry reps, parents and other professionals.
What can you do here?
- Manage your job searches with off-campus, on-campus, volunteer, casual and work-study employers.
- Participate in on-campus recruitment activities such as employer information sessions and interviews.
- Keep track of your appointments with staff in our Centres - counsellors, coaches, advisors and peers.
- View and register for career services events and workshops at all three campuses.
- Register and participate in career exploration and experiential learning programs.
- Connect with employers, alumni, faculty and staff.
- Access quality career and employment resources.
Freedom of Information and Privacy Act
The University of Toronto respects your privacy.
Personal information that you provide to the University is collected pursuant to section 2(14) of the University of Toronto Act, 1971.
It is collected for the purpose of administering university-related student activities, activities of student societies, and university advancement. The data will be used for statistical purposes to evaluate and plan programming.
At all times it will be protected in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. If you have questions, please refer to www.utoronto.ca/privacy
|Additionally, I acknowledge that my participation and conduct on the Career Learning Network is subject to all University of Toronto regulations, policies, and procedures.
By logging in, I am indicating my acceptance of the terms and conditions outlined above.