Welcome to the U of T Job Boards! Advertise paid and volunteer positions for students and recent grads. All positions can be viewed by potential applicants from all three campuses. You can also specify a campus when posting your position.
You can post on three of our job boards:
- On-Campus Jobs - these are paid positions posted year-round by U of T faculty and staff.
- Work Study Positions - these are paid, on-campus jobs for U of T students who are currently enrolled. Find out how to participate.
- Volunteer Positions - these are on and off-campus part-time and short-term unpaid opportunities that may include a stipend.They are posted year-round.
- The central career service offices review but do not endorse the jobs posted on our job boards.
- Want to hire U of T staff or external candidates? Visit HR and Equity http://www.hrandequity.utoronto.ca and consult with HR prior to posting.
- If you have questions from students about fraudulent jobs, please refer them to your campus career centre.
For more information about hiring a student or recent grad, please contact:
Anne Gaiger (UTM) - email@example.com
St. George Campus - firstname.lastname@example.org
Liz Annis (UTSC) – email@example.com